Many people who contact us know they need a service to rid their home of the pest. They also want to find a way to contain the infestation before it spreads deeper or throughout their home. Short term solutions will work until we can get to your location and do our work.
There are 12,000 different kinds of beetles in the United States and over 300,000 species in the world. Beetles are found on land and in fresh water and can adapt to almost any environment. Beetles usually just live where they eat.
Common Misconception: You can tell the age of a lady bug by counting the number of spots on its wings. Once a lady beetle reaches adulthood and has wings, It is no longer growing and molting. Its colors and spots remain the same throughout Its adult life; they are not indicators of age. Many lady beetle species are named for their markings, however. The seven-spotted lady beetle, for example, has seven black spots on its red back.
Short Term Solution:
- Seal all cracks around doors, windows, siding,and utility pipes with silicone caulk.
- Make sure there are no tears in your window screens.
- Install insect screening over your attic vent and exhaust vents.
- You can try vacuuming Ladybugs, but beware. They can release a yellow foul-smelling repellant that can get into the air.
- Take action before winter starts. During late fall, Ladybugs are known to look for a winter abode… and that could be your home!
American Pest Long Lasting Solution:
- We ean determine the size of infestation and pest control needs of you home with a FREE NO COST OBLIGATION 20 MINUTE PEST AUDIT .. ,
- Severe Infestations need maximum treatment. We always look for permanent solutions to the problem at hand, Treatment cauld include wall applications, attic treatments, tree trimming, exterior treatments, bait applications, or exclusion methads using caulking, expandable foam, steel wool, or door sweeps to seal beetles out.
- For Minor infestations, many times, we can come treat the problem and be out of your home the same day. However to keep pestll out of your home forever, preventative service may be recommended.