Getting rid of Fleas requires professional attention. Although sprays and home treatments may provide temporary relief, we highly recommend you call American Pest as soon as possible so we can permanently get rid of the pests.
Something You Should Know! Fleas can multiply faster than you can say “scratch”. Just one female can lay up to 50 eggs per day, and she with her offspring will soon produce more than 44,000 eggs per day.
Common Misconception: Some people think using an “off the shelf” product will take care of the problem. Even though these products claim to “kill and repel” on contact, it usually doesn’t work for all of the pests, because fleas in the cocoon stage are immune to most products. Soon these fleas will emerge and start to infest your home again.
Short Term Solution:
- Vacuum, Vacuum, Vacuum! Vacuuming carpets, bedding, and pet bedding helps reduce the flea population.
- Take your pet to the vet for flea treatment.
- Try to get your pet and your house treated on the same day. This will make flea treatments most effective.
American Pest Long Lasting Solution:
- We can determine the size of infestation and pest control needs of your home with a FREE NO COST, NO OBLIGATION 20 Minute PEST AUDIT.
- With a bad infestation you will have to have maximum treatment. We always look for permanent solutions to the problem at hand.
- For Minor infestations, many times, we can come treat the problem and be out of your home the same day. We will help you make a plan that is right for YOU and YOUR BUDGET. Call us today!