Getting rid of Flies usually requires professional attention. Although sprays and home treatments may provide temporary relief, we highly recommend you call American Pest as soon as possible so we can permanently get rid of the pests.
Something You Should Know! Many types of flies exist in our area. These include House Flies, Blow Flies, Cluster Flies, Drain Flies and more.
Common Misconception: Once it gets cold, flies will disappear. Nope. If flies are living within your home or building, they can survive inside and continue to be a problem all year.
Short Term Solution:
- Clean, clean, clean. Flies feed off dirty areas. The cleaner your surroundings, the less likely flies will live there.
- Check for open windows and torn screens. Make sure flies don’t have a way inside.
- Capture one of the flies to identify them. This will help us all diagnose the source of the problem.
American Pest Long Lasting Solution:
- We can determine the size of infestation and pest control needs of your home with a FREE NO COST, NO OBLIGATION 20 Minute PEST AUDIT.
- With a bad infestation you will have to have maximum treatment. We always look for permanent solutions to the problem at hand. Treatment could include wall void applications, attic treatments, tree trimming, caulking and more.
- For minor infestations, many times, we can come treat the problem and be out of your home the same day. However, to keep pests out of your home for good, preventative service may be recommended.