Getting rid of Moles usually requires professional attention. Although sprays and home treatments may provide temporary relief, we highly recommend you call American Pest as soon as possible so we can permanently get rid of the pests.
Something You Should Know! Moles can change your yard from an emerald paradise to a dying patch of grass in a matter of weeks. They can create a series of tunnels looking for their favorite foods, like earthworms. All the while your grass begins to die.
Common Misconception: Moles don’t just work at night. They can work around the clock, taking breaks for naps, which give them plenty of energy to keep on digging!
Short Term Solution:
- Eliminate their food source. Moles love earthworms, and earthworms love moisture. If you decrease the moisture in your lawn, it will discourage moles.
- While this short-term solution will help, no one wants their grass to die. Please call us for a FREE pest audit. A highly-trained technician will help you determine the best solution for you and your budget.
American Pest Long Term Solution:
- We can provide a thorough treatment with a FREE NO COST, NO OBLIGATION PEST AUDIT.
- We want to help you get rid of your pest permanently. Treatments may include your yard, trees, or grassy areas around your property.
- A highly-trained technician will help customize the best plan for YOU and YOUR BUDGET. Call us TODAY!