Getting rid of Roaches usually requires professional attention. Although sprays and home treatments may provide temporary relief, we highly recommend you call American Pest as soon as possible so we can permanently get rid of the pests.
Something You Should Know! For every one roach you see, there are 30 living in your walls. They carry 33 different diseases and infections. One pair of German Cockroaches in perfect conditions could grow to a massive family of more than 100,000 in just 3 months. German Cockroaches rely on you to provide food and water in order for them to survive. In 32 years of business, American pest has terminated more than 69,000,000,000 (billion) roaches.
Common Misconception: ‘Off The Shelf’ products kill all the cockroaches. Products on TV claim that their product will ‘kill on the spot’. This is true, but only true for the ones that you see. The truth is that there are dozens more behind the wall voids nesting and multiplying.
Short Term Solutions
- Make sure all of your counter tops, cabinets, floors, and window seals are free of any food crumbs and water. (This includes the dog food that FIDO slipped under the oven.) Roaches breed especially fast on high protein diets. Make sure to dry all counter tops and sinks after use.
- Remove all cardboard, egg containers, and paper sacks from your kitchen. AND do not forget the items stuffed behind the refrigerator, breeding the next generation of roaches.
- Vacuum your cabinets thoroughly (and throw away the vacuum bag). This will not only remove food from the cabinets, but also the Roach Egg capsules. Each egg capsule can hold up to 30 eggs inside.
American Pest Long Term Solution:
- We can determine the size of infestation and pest control needs of your home with a FREE NO COST, NO OBLIGATION 20 Minute PEST AUDIT…
- With a bad infestation you will have to have maximum treatment. We always look for permanent solutions to the problem at hand. Treatment could include wall void applications, attic treatments, tree trimming, exterior treatments, bait applications, or exclusion methods using caulking, expandable foam, steel wool, or door sweeps to seal the pest out.
- For Minor infestations, many times, we can come treat the problem and be out of your home the same day. However to keep pests out of your home for good, preventative service may be recommended.