Getting rid of Scorpions usually requires professional attention. Although sprays and home treatments may provide temporary relief, we highly recommend you call American Pest as soon as possible so we can permanently get rid of the pests.
Something You Should Know! Kansas has one type of scorpion called the Bark Scorpion. They like cool and moist areas, so you can often find them under pieces of bark, under rocks, under bricks and even in your house. They usually come out between dusk and midnight.
Common Misconceptions: Many people think scorpions are deadly. There have been a few recorded deaths in the U.S., but mostly scorpions just have a nasty sting – similar to a wasp or bee sting.
Short Term Solution:
- Clear all debris from around your house – the fewer hiding spots the better.
- Pick up piles of wood and rocks from around your house.
- Seal cracks and gaps around your home with silicone.
American Pest Long Term Solution:
- Call us for a FREE, NO COST, NO OBLIGATION pest audit. It will only take 20 minutes.
- Once we identify the problem, one of our highly-trained technicians will provide SEVERAL SOLUTIONS that are right for YOU and YOUR BUDGET.
- Sometimes a one-time treatment will get rid of the scorpions.
- We can also provide a quarterly program so you NEVER have to deal with scorpions or other pests AGAIN.